"The Manhattan 66 is the perfect 20 metre luxury flybridge yacht, there are no comparisons ..."
"The interior layout is designed for sociable boating, with spacious cabin accomodation ..."
"The Sunseeker Manhattan 66 sets the standards which few of its competitors can attain, it remains top of the tree ..."
PUERTO BANUS – Sunseeker Yacht Charter
"THAT´S AMORE" is perfect for those who want to enjoy a boat charter offering an unmatched level of sophistication and luxury.
Take a cruise and arrive in style at one of the exclusive beach clubs along the coast, or for the more adventurious, why not visit the exotic shore of Morocco, with its white sandy beaches and exotic cuisine.
Whatever your fancy, we will ensure "YOU HAVE A DAY TO REMEMBER".
- Half day charter from 3,000€
- Full day charter from 5,500€
- One week charter from 28,000€
Model: Manhattan 66
Water Tank Volume: 900 Litres
Fuel Tank Volume: 3400 Litres
Length: 22.10 m
Beam: 5.20 m
Draft: 1.53 m
Displacement: 35000.00 kg
Number of Engines: 2
Engine Model: C18
Engine Manufacturer: MAN
Engine HP: 1100
Maximum Speed: 31 knots
Cruising Speed: 23 knots
- Champagne and pastries on arrival.
- Private yacht exclusively for your group (up to 12 people).
- Crew - Skipper and Hostess.
- Use of Stereo CD, TV, DVD – MP3 player and Satellite TV.
- Use of Ski Tender, water sports and snorkelling equipment.
- Fuel for the first 30 miles on half day charter and 60 miles on full day charter
- Light Snacks and Beverages.
- Tailored specialist or gourmet food and drinks packages.
- Airport or limousine collection.
- Fuel over 40 Miles.
- Berthing charges out of home port.
We specialise in chartering for the following occasions:
- Stag and Hen Parties
- Weddings, Honeymoons
- Golf and Sports Events
- Modelling, Promotional and Filming Assignments
- Family Reunions
- Team Building
- Corporate Events
- Incentive Programmes
- Motivational Events
- Dolphin and Whale Watching
Destinations and Tailored Cruises:
- World Famous Beach Bars - NIkki Beach, Buddha Beach, Puro Beach, Heaven Beach, and The Marbella Club
- Puerto Banus – Internationally Recognised Cosmopolitan Marina
- Sotogrande – Sophisticated and Stylish
- Morocco - Marina Smir - Afro-Arab Culture
- Nerja – Marina Del Este – Beautiful Coastline and Bays
- Seville – Cruise up the river to berth in the City Centre
- Gibraltar – Ocean Village or Queensway Quay - Tax Free Shopping
- Portugal – Villamoura – Atlantic Vistas and Great Boating
- Santa Maria – Traditional, Pretty and Stylish Spanish Port
Booking and Terms and conditions:
Please call +34 662 137 008 or email email@example.com to enquire regarding availability. If the dates are available, a 25% booking deposit is required to confirm and hold the booking. Prices are ex VAT.
Layout and Interior of That's Amore
8 Berths in 4 Cabins including crew cabin. Full beam midships master cabin with full ensuite facilities. VIP guest cabin in bow with double berth and full ensuite. Twin berth guest cabin to starboard. Twin berth aft crew cabin with own facilities. Large split level saloon with dinette forward & fully equipped social galley aft. Finished in superyacht cherry gloss with cream carpets & cream upholstery.
That´s Amore is an appealing boat both inside and out. The teak-decked flybridge is fully equipped for all-day enjoyment, with a cool box to ensure you always have a cold drink to hand, and a griddle so you can even cook outdoors - perfect for those long, warm evenings. There is plenty of sunbathing space, with large sun pad on the foredeck, so everyone has room to stretch out. When you want to cool off, swimming from the aft bathing platform is easy and there are underwater lights if you fancy a dip after dark.
The interior layout of the main deck makes the Manhattan 66 a congenial place to share with your guests. The spacious main saloon offers two areas of comfortable seating. One settee surrounds a table so guests can dine together, however this table also drops down and cleverly converts to create an extra-large sofa so you can stretch out. The second area of seating is opposite the attractive galley, and from here sliding glass doors open on the the roomy aft cockpit, which provides another place to sit and share drinks. When it comes to entertainment, the LCD television and Bose DVD/CD surround system provides guests with plenty of choice. On the lower deck, That´s Amore has superb, air-conditioned accomodation for sleeping six guests. The aft master stateroom enjoys the Manhattan´s full beam, and this expansive cabin offers an en suite shower room and a walk in wardrobe. The foward VIP stateroom also offers double berth accommodation with en suite facilities, whilst the third cabin is an en suite twin. A charter on That´s Amore comes complete with two crew members, who will guarantee that you and your guests are looked after extremely well throughout your trip.